Brasher Falls CSD St. Lawrence Central Schools

Skip to main content Search

Student immunizations

Student immunization must be completed before the start of school.
The required immunizations can be obtained from your family health care provider or from St. Lawrence County Public Health Department - 315-386-2325
NYS Public Health Law 2164, requires that schools will not permit children to attend unless the parent provides the school with a certificate of immunization or proof from a physician, nurse practitioner or physician's assistant that the child has received, or is in process of receiving, the required immunizations.